You won't be cramming conjugations in this class - instead we will take a look at a different theme each week to build an understanding of Spanish that will help us all be better neighbors. You can expect a week on Spanish for activists, another on intersectionality, some conversation around civic issues, and, of course, lots of food talk.
- 8 weeks on Monday nights from 6:30-8PM: 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29
- Taught by Natalie Diaz
- This is an immersive all levels class that will be conducted almost entirely in Spanish and will be particularly friendly for beginners
- All materials will be provided by the instructor but pen, paper, and a laptop are encouraged
- Only 6 spots available
- $240 for Broads / $300 for guests
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and learn more about language classes at The Broad