We're chatting conscious consumption with the Ethical Style Collective - a local group committed to encouraging intentional shopping and conscious conversations around the fashion industry.
Join the ESC for a new kind of Style 101 to kick off Fashion Revolution Week. You'll learn key facts about our the perils of fast fashion, find out what really goes into that new dress, and how you can be a more conscious consumer every day!
Tickets are free for members with a $5 suggested donation at the door (cash or Venmo) for non-members. All donations will benefit Fashion Revolution, an organization dedicated to greater transparency in the fashion industry.
- April of @all_awear is an ethical fashion blogger & stylist who believes that fashion can & should be a force for good. Her mission is to inspire the modern woman to shop better without sacrificing style.
- Sydney of @chicstripes is a personal stylist believing in ethical and sustainable fashion, timeless pieces, and a creative wardrobe that that reflects ones life, style, and budget.
- Rupa is the owner of @lovethisrva (a mobile boutique out of a vintage Airstream Trailer curating goods that do good by highlight brands that place equal value in the design of their products as they do their social, environmental, + economic impact) dedicated to low waste, sustainable fashion + thoughtful consumption.
- Kelly of the @thegoodwearblog is an ethical fashion blogger exploring ways to be a responsible and sustainable fashion consumer through transparency, creativity and style.
- Lisa of @topstitchrva is a seamstress with a major mission to live a low impact life on the environment and repairing clothes is one of many ways to increase sustainability. Encouraging people to love the clothes they have and reduce mass consumerism.